You are a Montessori teacher and wonders about your daily routine: how does other teachers cope with it? How can I realize the peaceful work in my classroom with my students? Am I doing well, can I get some tips? Am I the only one who is puzzling?
Stop wondering, join an online journey. Choose an item book your trip and wander around. An online journey is a practical, online e-learning spot about a Montessori word. Filled with content to read, to listen and to look at, to do, to get inspired. Start at any time you want. Online Journeys are free accessible for travelers of the Real Life Journeys.
An online Journey goes with a private moment, an online moment for you. You can choose: take the moment for yourself, as a coaching moment. Or in a small international group of Montessori Travelers. The choice is yours.
For information and access contact us: email@example.com
Free choice is one of the highest of all mental processes
Maria Montessori The Absorbent Mind.
Welcome to the online journey FREEDOM. You will start the journey for yourself and your own professional and personal development. By going on a NOViA – Montessori journey we will help you enrich your Montessori knowledge, and to connect it with experiments and reflections.
- Catch the freedom – freedom of choice
- Freedom meditation for yourself
- The world is an oyster – class room story
- Help me to dot it myself – variation with material
- Modern Montessori – positive freedom, an article
- Give me freedom and I grow – an article
To listen to
- The story of time – reflection of a Montessori teacher
- Freedom meditation – for yourself
To look at
- Freedom and humanity – what impact freedom has on humanity
- The story of Aria and Lorenzo – find your own solution
- The story of Youp – practical life
Even when helping the children she must not cease to observe them. She observes in order to recognize the child who has attained the power to concentrate…
Maria Montessori, The Absorbent Mind
Welcome to the online journey OBSERVATION. You will start the journey for yourself and your own professional and personal development. By going on a NOViA – Montessori journey we will help you enrich your Montessori knowledge, and to connect it with experiments and reflections.
- The art of observation – Questions and uncertainties about myself during the observation
- Sit on your hands – An observation exercise
- The power of you as a role model – Rules and routines in a positive way
- The story of Adam , the effect of silence – Example of a silence lesson
- Characteristics of Observation – Modern Montessori article
- The story of Duncan, a busy child – Observations and tips for a child with ADHD
- The work cycle – Forms to observe working time
To listen to
- Voices of my class – Objective observation by recording
- The story of Sara – Come in and begin – Observe routines of entry
- What do I hear? – Example of a silence lesson with sounds
To look at
- The story of Olivia and Nora – artwork – Start a lesson with a smile
- The story of Indu, Control of error – The binomial cube and many variations
- The duster – learning from each other